"We are a Spirit-filled church family bringing the Kingdom of Heaven to earth."
We love God, our city, people and are passionate to be a part of what God is doing in the Northwest and throughout the nations of the earth. We have many ministries and ways for you to connect and be involved. If you have questions as you navigate through our website, please contact .
SoNRISE christian center EXISTS...
To be a Spirit filled church family, bringing the Kingdom of Heaven to earth
Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
OUR CORE VALUES
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO US
- The BIBLE is the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God
- There is ONE GOD, eternally existent in three persons: God the FATHER, God the SON and God the HOLY SPIRIT
- The DEITY of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death, resurrection, ascension to the right-hand of the Father, and personal RETURN to earth in POWER and GLORY
- REPENTANCE and FAITH in the precious BLOOD of JESUS is the only means of being cleansed from sin
- The REDEMPTIVE work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer
- The BAPTISM of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation that is available to all believers
- The GIFTS of the Holy Spirit are for use in the church today and are available to all believers
HOW WE DO MINISTRY
- Loving Relationships: Being truly a Spirit Filled church family investing in the lives of one another
- Contemporary Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and young adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership with training, equipping, and education through conferences, Seattle Bible College, and more