WE ARE RELENTLESS!
This group is for Students and Parents of Students 6th through 12th grade. (typically about ages 11-18)
Here in the Relentless Youth Group, we aim to create an environment where you can develop your relationship with the Lord, and with the body of believers, through small groups, worship, the Gospel, activities, events, camps, and missions trips.
Our hope is to create a community of believers so tight-knit that nothing can stop us from bringing the kingdom of heaven to earth, starting within your own home, and expanding to the nations!
Our declaration and vision
By joining this group you'll stay up to date with information about our service times, events, and other important details regarding camps, outings, and ways you can get involved!
- Wednesday Night Youth Group
- Doors open at 6:00 pm with free, light snacks, video games, air hockey, ping pong, and more.
- Service begins and runs from 7:00pm-8:30 pm
- We shut down the youth cafe around 9:00 pm
- Sunday Morning Small Groups
- 9:00am & 11:00am
- Breakfast is served each morning
- Small groups and relational development between God and Friends is the overall objective for Sundays.
Wednesday Night Youth Group
- Wednesday nights are designed to impact the lost and bring those who don't have a relationship with Jesus Christ into a revelation of His Love and Forgiveness. Every week you can expect to show up and have something to put in your belly before service starts, play some video games or tabletop games like air hockey and ping pong. We also have a cafe open from 6:00pm-6:45 pm where you can choose to buy additional snacks or beverages.
- Our heart for this community, and this youth service is to impact the lives by the power of the Holy Spirit, and the Word of God through a highly interactive time of worship and testimonies, a warm greeting for newcomers, and an engaging, multi-faceted gospel message curated to try and connect with every learning style of each student in the room, giving them the best opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel.
- Our goal is to deliver the word of God in such a way that no matter if you are brand new to having a relationship with God, or several years into being seriously on fire for the Lord, you will receive something powerful! We desire to see souls saved, and students come to a relationship with God, and with their family in Christ. Everything on Wednesday nights is targeted to the best of our ability, to create an atmosphere of fun, family, and the Power of God.
Sunday Morning Small Groups
In this small group setting, we host both Junior and Senior High students.
We have families that help provide some form of breakfast each morning, from donuts to bacon and eggs! You never know what might be next! Don't miss out!
What to Expect?
- Our service times coincide with the main service schedule of 9:00 am & 11:00 am.
- For the first 15-20 minutes of each group time, we enjoy breakfast, play some table games, and chat with each other in a free-flowing hangout discussion.
- Following that time, we gather together as one large group for some information, announcements, and a brief 15-20 minute introduction to the topic of that day's small group discussions.
- Groups are then dismissed to gather together with our leaders into smaller groups of 5-10 where they will have the opportunity to take the discussion topic further, encourage one another, pray for each other, and spend some very intentional time in relational development amongst their peers and their leaders while discussing how these truths of today's topic can influence or impact their life, or the lives of those around them.
- We dismiss groups about 15 minutes after the hour (15 minutes before the next service begins.)
- We do take attendance, however, unlike the children's church, we don't check in/check out every student.
- If your student needs a little more attention, or help, due to social challenges, learning disabilities or otherwise, please be sure to let us know and we will do all we can to encourage your student to engage, and participate with us within their own individual ability.
Dates: July 26-29
Where: Cedar Springs Camp (Lake Stevens, WA)
All Washington FCA Youth Groups Invited.
The theme for this camp is SURVIVOR!
Guest speaker: MATT RAE
***Permission slips are required
For more information on High School, please contact
For more information on Middle School, please contact
You can also check us out here