Job Postings for Sonrise
Sonrise Christian Center Job Posting
Supervisor: Senior Pastor
Full time: 40 hours/week
About Sonrise Christian Center:
Our mission at SCC is “We are a spirit filled church family bringing the kingdom of heaven to earth.” We are a growing church and apostolic center. Our Sunday attendance is 1100+ people across three services. We are multi-generational and growing as a multi-cultural church body.
Provide over-site of all programming and ministry for ages birth through 5th grade including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, ministry specific child care, summer camp and special events.
The ideal candidate should have experience and thrive in a church culture that is apostolic (5-fold ministry), Spirit-filled, Pentecostal, revival focused and allows for the expression of spiritual gifts.
- Leadership, training and oversight of Children’s ministries staff; Early childhood director and Elementary director
- Recruit, schedule and train 50 plus volunteers on a monthly basis
- Maintain safety standards for volunteers and staff including background checks
- Organization and cleanliness/sanitation of all classroom and meeting areas
- Selection of teaching curriculum with appropriate scope and sequence of bible knowledge for all ages
- Inventory of all classroom supplies
- Oversight of monthly/annual Children’s Ministries budget
- Conflict resolution with children, parents, staff and volunteers
- Provide a safe, fun and engaging learning environment for children to learn and grow in the knowledge of Christ.
- Demonstrate history of organizational skills and leadership
- Ability to communicate to a broad audience of volunteers, parents, staff members and most of all children
- Competency with basic computer software (Excel, Word)
- Capacity to learn new software (Planning Center)
- Pay will be determined on level of experience
- Sick pay and vacation
- Laptop computer and cell phone
- Continuing education budget is provided for classes, seminars and training.
- National background check required
- Send a cover letter and resume to:
WEBSITE AND VIDEO DIRECTOR
40 hrs. per Week
About Sonrise Christian Center
The mission of SCC is “We are a Spirit-filled church family bringing the kingdom of heaven to earth.” We are a growing church and apostolic center. Our Sunday attendance is 1100+ people across three services. We are multi-generational and growing as a multi-cultural church body. As an apostolic center SCC hosts conferences, leadership network meetings and gives leadership to Seattle Bible College, which is on our campus. The candidate should have experience and thrive in a church culture that is apostolic (5-fold ministry), Spirit-filled, Pentecostal, revival focused and allows for the expression of spiritual gifts.
About This Position
This is a hybrid position of website, social media and video production. We are looking for a storyteller for our church that captures the heart and testimonies of what God is doing in and through Sonrise CC. This position will require technical work, office work and data entry as well as expressing creativity.
Duties and Desired Skill Set
- Create and design inspirational content for all websites, newsletters, press releases, blogs, articles, advertising and marketing materials
- Excellent written and graphic communication skills
- Professional level knowledge of web based software and applications
- Professional level knowledge of laws pertaining to written and published materials
- Professional level of understanding all current and emerging social media streams of communication; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.
- Desire to continuously learn and stay up to date on new technologies
- Professional level abilities in HTML, Photoshop, wordpress, Final Cut Pro and other relevant software applications
- Collaborate directly with staff and volunteers as needed to create video and media content
- Professional working knowledge of digital cameras such as their compression codecs, sensor schemes and how those affect project quality
- Data management, Backup and archiving methods
- Familiarity with Wirecast software and Facebook live streaming
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of relevant work experience and share the core values of our organization. They will need to have the ability write, edit and publish content with excellence and have the ability to be both creative and detail orientated.
- Compensation DOE
Please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio (links to video, social media, web-design and content copy previously created)